Are You READY to Give Your Consciousness a Boost?!?
Con•scious•ness – Mental awareness, an ability to look inward or examine our deeper self, including but not limited to our feelings, thoughts and emotions and their effect on ‘reality’ .
Why is Consciousness Important to YOU? Your personal level of awareness and self-discovery is the answer to your SUCCESS in literally EVERYTHING you do!
The most successful people of all time in every field imaginable have learned to harness the power of thought. They learned to think outside of the box and boost their self awareness to combat the world’s outside influences and obtain happiness and success.
My name is Houston Phifer, I am a mentor, self-discovery coach, writer, and poet. I have coached hundreds of people over the past 10 years to discover their strengths and reach their goals. My life’s mission is helping people overcome their limiting beliefs so that they can realize their true potential.
I have debated with myself many sleepless nights over publishing some of these very simple but somehow controversial topics. The fear of criticism and potential failure for years overwhelmed my mission and made me paralyzed in fear to pursue my dream to inspire people in a meaningful way. I was un-happy, un-fulfilled, un-successful and completely dissatisfied with life. I had to realize the change I needed had its beginning and end within me. Now I teach others to discover that truth within!
I hope that the stories and information you find here help you to think outside the box and serve as inspiration for a stronger YOU!
- Overcoming Fear and Awakening Consciousness. How Fear is Making Your Life Miserable.
- Stop Allowing others to Keep you from being Successful. How to stop following and Lead the Path of Purpose.
- Feeling Trapped in a Dead End Job? 3 Simple Things You Can Do to Work on Your Own Terms.
- Resolution Dissolution. How to Avoid Temporary Goals and Make Real Changes in Your Life FOR GOOD…
- Where is my life headed? What path is this I have chosen?
- How to help a close friend in need without offending them…